Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things I've Done This Week

1. Found business card sized envelopes
2. Found 2.125 x 2.125 envelopes
3. Ordered test prints from gotprint for a "kinda sorta maybe" proof.
4. Found mini cello bags/packages.
5. Have an appointment at Print Tech on Thursday afternoon to consult with an associate about printing the final prototypes of my products on particular papers.
6. Am getting close to finalizing my poster that has all the cards on it.
7. Am photographing my final products on Tuesday 4.6.10. Am thinking of using edited photos of final products in the gallery as well, mounted on foam core like the poster.

Questions:
1. Should I have a donation bin? Should I be selling the cards at the gallery? How would I even do that? Is that allowed or completely taboo?
2. Still working through final packaging stages, but have four finalized "groups" of cards.
3. Need to seriously work on my written thesis and make that rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment