Thursday I met with an associate at Print Tech and talked to them about how I need to cards printed for the prototypes. They gave me a quote for pricing by Thursday afternoon, and will have proofs for me by Wednesday or Thursday. They are also giving me a quote for the poster, which will take three days to print, matte laminate, and mount.
I also got back 100 copies of a kinda sorta maybe card that I had printed at gotprint.com for $24.00. I really like the way they look. I am going to order more from that website to use as take aways, and I will just have to ration them between the opening and graduation.
I went to Hollanders and bought a white, printable cardstock and a bone tool. I have two different patterns for two packages that I need to print and assemble ASAP.
I am reworking the poster now, and am going to tile it tomorrow. It is now 43 x 30 inches. Once I've got it good tomorrow and tiled up, I am going to use that as the placeholder for Mark/Stephen for Tuesday. I also will bring my shelf and bracket, but want to keep it packaged up until its in the appropriate place in the gallery so it doesn't get scratched. I also need to decide if I am going to keep it the wood color or make it white.
I found some wooden, clear and translucent boxes as possibilities for the gallery.
No comments:
Post a Comment